Skip to content
How to reduce insurance premiums
- by trying to keep your foreign insurance by applying for an exemption.
- by selecting an insurance company with a lower premium on the insurance company comparison site . N.B.: do not forget to compare supplementary insurance to work out the exact amount of your total premium.
- by increasing the deductible.
- by accepting a limited choice of doctors.
- by applying for a subsidy: Swiss students and foreign students with a B or C permit may apply to the social insurance office of their commune of residence for a reduction in premiums. N.B.: the criteria to obtain such subsidies vary from one Canton to another.